About This Forum Any questions or feedback on what this forum is or how this forum operates.

Autodialer on alarm to call using mobile

Old October 28th 12, 05:35 PM
kresky kresky is offline

Post Autodialer on alarm to call using mobile

I have an alarm system that has an autodialer that can connect to the landline socket. However, instead of using the landline I want to use the GSM network. Is there a way to connect the alarms landline connection to a mobile in away that it can call me?