About This Forum Any questions or feedback on what this forum is or how this forum operates.

My "3" iPhone shows "Vegas" as tel provider

Old September 23rd 16, 10:08 AM
Albchiv Albchiv is offline

Question My "3" iPhone shows "Vegas" as tel provider

On switching on my iPhone 6 (iOS 10) this morning, it showed the name of the telecoms provider, in top left hand corner, as "Vegas P...." rather than "3". Have got screenshot if useful.
Can't believe someone nearby has acquired and playing with a Stingray unit!
Screen has now reverted to normal.
Any ideas on what's going on?