capital outsourcing group

Old August 2nd 13, 09:52 AM
murphy murphy is offline

Default capital outsourcing group

hi guys,
new to this forum was wondering if anyone knows anything about the telecommunications engineer jobs this company are recruiting for all over the country on behalf of bt outreach and kelly , i am an ex navy engineer and applied for one of the positions by means of cv, to my supprise i got a phone call straight away asking when i could attend the 13 day induction course,thought this was to good to be true with not having an interview, the job is a self employed with on going contract and you expected to complete at least 4 installs a day van fuel card provided, am i right in thinking this is to good to be true, any thoughts?
Old September 13th 13, 12:32 PM
Dogman Dogman is offline

Smile

I shall be watching this post with interest as i have received the same phone call with an offer of a 13 day training package this month.

I'm also curious to know, who funds the accommodation.
Old December 26th 14, 10:35 AM
Viva Trowvegas Viva Trowvegas is offline

Location: Trowvegas

Originally Posted by Dogman View Post
I shall be watching this post with interest as i have received the same phone call with an offer of a 13 day training package this month.

I'm also curious to know, who funds the accommodation.
Don't know if this offer is still current, don't know anything about it but I can relate my experience of my fibre install.

We went for the BT superfast fibre option and were booked in for Monday pm. The guy turned up at 1:30pm and was still there after I got home around 6, fannying around in the house and driving off looking pretty damned exasperated.

I would be surprised if he'd done his 4 installs that day, but judging by what was being expected of him and the visible lack of support he had, the job looks a pretty tough one and not for the feint hearted.
Old January 13th 15, 08:14 PM
dave8098 dave8098 is offline

Originally Posted by murphy View Post
hi guys,
new to this forum was wondering if anyone knows anything about the telecommunications engineer jobs this company are recruiting for all over the country on behalf of bt outreach and kelly , i am an ex navy engineer and applied for one of the positions by means of cv, to my supprise i got a phone call straight away asking when i could attend the 13 day induction course,thought this was to good to be true with not having an interview, the job is a self employed with on going contract and you expected to complete at least 4 installs a day van fuel card provided, am i right in thinking this is to good to be true, any thoughts?
Does anyone have any info on the above I have applied for the same position today .

Thanks
Old February 3rd 15, 12:51 PM
OOB9 OOB9 is offline

Originally Posted by Viva Trowvegas View Post
Don't know if this offer is still current, don't know anything about it but I can relate my experience of my fibre install.

We went for the BT superfast fibre option and were booked in for Monday pm. The guy turned up at 1:30pm and was still there after I got home around 6, fannying around in the house and driving off looking pretty damned exasperated.

I would be surprised if he'd done his 4 installs that day, but judging by what was being expected of him and the visible lack of support he had, the job looks a pretty tough one and not for the feint hearted.
I am a virgin, so naturally chose to go with virgin media - and they didn't disappoint. As you are using this forum, I will assume that you are also a virgin, so would suggest you do the same.

I remain.

"Be slow to fall into friendship; but when thou art in, continue firm and constant." - Socrates69