Alcatel Omnipcx Phone system unknown password

Old May 20th 14, 09:12 PM
eos eos is offline

Default Alcatel Omnipcx Phone system unknown password

Hi,

I can't remember the Alcatel Omnipcx office phone system password. I have tried the default password but to no avail.

Can i change/reset password without the loss of the system data.

I have tried to connect using OMC. tried both installer and manufacturer.

Thanks in advance