XN120 DDI Auto Attendant

Old July 13th 14, 09:05 AM
Lectrician Lectrician is offline

Default XN120 DDI Auto Attendant

Hi.

I have an XN120 on analouge lines running well, and each line as a seperate auto attendant system with press 1, press 2 etc.

I am changing to ISDN lines, and wanted to have the main number goto one auto attendant, and a DDI goto another. It looks like auto attendant is attached to the line though, so if you direct a DDI to the auto attendant, it will have to be the same one as the lines one.

This is not what I want as we run three businesses, and wanted three seperate auto attendants - one on the main number, and two on the DDI's.

Anyone know if this is possible in any way?

Thanks.
Old July 14th 14, 07:00 AM
Lectrician Lectrician is offline

Think I may have been missing the obvious, having not used ISDN before on this system.

I am using the help section of the PC Pro programming tool, and it made it clear that the DDI would follow the lines first AA message from the VRS.

There is then a small text line at the end saying from version 6 onwards, you can direct the DDI to a VRS message using 500 - 505 being VRS message 505 for example.

At least this is the way I read it!