BT Versatility Site to Site

Old November 17th 14, 08:30 AM
Darv Darv is offline

Cool BT Versatility Site to Site

Hi,

I understand that you can connect two BTV's together but this requires a subscription to BT's communications servers.

Is there any way I can avoid this and set the system up to connect via a VPN?

Essentially, I want to connect my main office with my branch office?

Thanks!
Old December 9th 14, 08:01 AM
Businesscoms Consultancy Businesscoms Consultancy is offline

Location: Peterborough, UK

Originally Posted by Darv View Post
Hi,

I understand that you can connect two BTV's together but this requires a subscription to BT's communications servers.

Is there any way I can avoid this and set the system up to connect via a VPN?

Essentially, I want to connect my main office with my branch office?

Thanks!
Hi There!

We have had this question before, so i have asked our Technical Engineering manager to help you with this! When he has the answer we will post - a lot of these systems were discontinued - was yours one of these?

Many Thanks,

Businesscoms Consultancy Ltd