XN120 Auto Attendant 1 digit press to mailbox

Old January 16th 15, 11:57 AM
Lectrician Lectrician is offline

Default XN120 Auto Attendant 1 digit press to mailbox

I have auto attendant setup on my ISDN lines happily. It answers calls, and lets you press 1, 2, 3 for different information messages, and then at the end of each message "If you want to leave us a message, press 0". I then have 0 pointing to an SLT entension with an answerphone on it.

I wanted to remove the answerphone, and have 0 point to a mailbox (602 for example, being mailbox 2). This doesn't work?

Is this not possible?

I then thought I could setup call forwarding to voicemail on the SLT extension, but I then just get engaged tone?

Any ideas?

Thanks :-)