Bt 300a Test Phone/buttset

Old March 13th 15, 05:38 PM
oldmoley oldmoley is offline

Default Bt 300a Test Phone/buttset

Has anyone out there any experience of the 300A Buttset? I have just acquired a couple of these. One is completely dead, although battery power is getting through to the PCB; how far is anyone's guess. Were there any known problems in this respect?

The second set works pretty well, but I am unsure as to what I should be hearing through the speaker. If I dial a number, the DTMF tones are only heard through the earpiece. On receiving a call, all that can be heard is the ringing cadence through the hissing and general noise whilst in monitor mode. There is no buzzer/ringer. The unit makes as receives calls OK, and all the other functions appear to work perfectly.

Any ideas please? Is the unit defective, or am I hearing exactly what I should be hearing?

Thanks in advance!