INDeX SDX 200

Old March 24th 15, 03:17 PM
PaulAshton PaulAshton is offline

Default INDeX SDX 200

Hi

This is a long shot!

I have an old INDeX SDX 200 system which is working great, just need some advice on how to set up two additional inbound DDI numbers to groups.

Currently have 01908283600 as main line using ISDN30 with a DDI range consisting of 80 numbers, I would also like:
01908283610 - to go to one group
01908283620 - to go to another group

I have access to the admin interface through Hyperterminal and know my way around this interface - but I'm just struggling with this task!

Anyone out there an INDeX expert, and is this possible?

Thanks in advance.

Paul