Installing Analog Phone on Network

Old October 11th 15, 11:40 AM
JudgeJudas JudgeJudas is offline

Default Installing Analog Phone on Network

Hi Guys

Ive been asked to install a Berkshire 400 through cat5 cabling and hoped someone could help please.

We have an rj45 socket on the wall that goes to the patch panel( in another room) which is also an rj45.

The BT socket is next to the patch panel but I am not sure about which cables/ adapters I need to install.

Can someone help me and tell me which cables I need?

As you can tell I know nothing of installing phones
Old October 13th 15, 01:06 PM
JudgeJudas JudgeJudas is offline

In case anyone needs this information this what I did..

I connected a cable with an rj11 on each end and plugged one end into the phone and the other end into the rj45 socket on the floor port.

I went to the patch panel and connected a cable with an rj11 connector and plugged that into the rj45 socket on the patch panel. I then connected the other end of the cable which has a BT plug straight into the BT socket.

Sorted.