WB1400 Speech Receiver and Speaker

Old February 10th 16, 02:02 PM
macmp419 macmp419 is offline

Default WB1400 Speech Receiver and Speaker

Hi,

I am looking for any help and or advice with regards to reactivating (more simulating) the "attack" warning and confidence tones that would have been produced by this equipment when in use with the UKWMO.

Unfortunately I do not have the CCP or CPE side kit, so I am looking to make suitable circuits to emulate their outputs in order to drive what I do have.

If anybody on here can provide me with any information and or circuits diagrams, installation wiring diagrams etc I would be most grateful.

The purpose of this project is to get the kit in an underground monitoring post "functional".

Happy to answer any questions if I have not explained myself very well.

Best Regards

Craig Smith