BT Versatility Engineer

Old November 2nd 16, 01:58 PM
Darius Cool Darius Cool is offline

Default BT Versatility Engineer

Hello,

I am looking for assistance from a Telecoms Engineers with a BT Versatility I have purchased. Where I am based there are no engineers and being a small business I like to know how things work anyway

Am not looking for free information but it would be help via email. I can offer money or advise on Domestic commercial or refrigeration appliances!

In brief I have Versatility with all the reuqired modules. 2 incoming analogue and 4 phones. I just need more basic instructions for amateur to wire up.
Many thanks
Old November 30th 16, 03:02 PM
Pellseinydd Pellseinydd is offline

Originally Posted by Darius Cool View Post
Hello,

I am looking for assistance from a Telecoms Engineers with a BT Versatility I have purchased. Where I am based there are no engineers and being a small business I like to know how things work anyway

Am not looking for free information but it would be help via email. I can offer money or advise on Domestic commercial or refrigeration appliances!

In brief I have Versatility with all the reuqired modules. 2 incoming analogue and 4 phones. I just need more basic instructions for amateur to wire up.
Many thanks
Hi

I've got the installation and programming information but the files are too big to attach and you have no contact information. See if you can contact me?
Ian