Old December 4th 13, 09:18 AM
Bouncing Bob Bouncing Bob is offline

Smile Good Experience

Hi just a quick one, I had an issue with UNICOM who refused to release me from my agreement which they had rolled me over on, so they claim.
I took a call at exactly the right time from a guy called BRETT at Clear Talk Telecom, he helped me through my debacle, gave me accurate advice on how i can work around my issues with Unicom, something to do with Material Detriment, he then assisted me with a transfer over to them, i was sceptical as clearly he helped me out so i would trust him but the offer of a 2 month trial was inviting. I've got to say i have been very impressed, my bills are cut in half, I've had a couple of bill enquirys and have been able to get straight onto Brett as i have his desk and after hours number....... I've recommended a few friends of mine which has lead to me receiving month free on my bills..........anyone out there got 5 minutes give him a call on 01619473463 ask for Brett and mentioned you spoke to David Taylor so i can get more off my bills and i think you get your first month free too.