Old November 3rd 14, 08:09 AM
kesm kesm is offline

Default UK ring tone when abroad

I have a work mobile phone that is under the Vodafone network.

I need to go abroad for a while, so I need my mobile number to ring with a UK ring tone. So when someone calls me and I am abroad, they will still hear the UK ring tone, and they will think I am in the UK.

How can I make this happen? I heard that some companies offer the option of buying a UK number from them, where your mobile calls will be diverted to, and then the call will be diverted back to your mobile number. But I am not sure where those companies are..

If someone can help with a solution please I will be grateful.

Many thanks!

Old November 4th 14, 09:22 AM
AnnT AnnT is offline

Smile

Hi kesm,

I had a same issue few months ago and a friend suggested Numbergroup. I ended up not needing the number, but did have a chat with them and they seemed very helpful.