Old September 30th 15, 10:29 PM
Dave Whis Dave Whis is offline

Default Help Needed for AB coinbox restoration

Hello All from new member!

I have restored a Renters AB coinbox, still with pennies etc. Working very well.

I would like to trade a GPO No14a lock or No 6 lock (I have both), for cash boxes)
for a GPO No 39 lock ( I need this!). This is the lock for the top front AB coinbox panel.

Please email if you can help.

Many Thanks

Old October 10th 15, 04:45 PM
Pellseinydd Pellseinydd is offline

Originally Posted by Dave Whis View Post
Hello All from new member!

I have restored a Renters AB coinbox, still with pennies etc. Working very well.

I would like to trade a GPO No14a lock or No 6 lock (I have both), for cash boxes)
for a GPO No 39 lock ( I need this!). This is the lock for the top front AB coinbox panel.

Please email if you can help.

Many Thanks
Hi Dave, I've got a spare Lock 39A as used on the front panel of an A/B box - can you PM me direct?

regards

Ian