Old May 24th 16, 10:21 PM
Telecomsinterest Telecomsinterest is offline

Default Selling fixed services like ISDN30

Hi Guys, I have just started working as a sales rep for a fixed line provider selling analogue lines, isdn30 etc. and I have a query to put to anyone doing the same. Should I be claiming/rewarded for call rates on these channels also when selling these services.

e.g. I obviously claim the sales price for the install and rental costs to the customer but should I also be rewarded for the amount of calls being made on those lines? i.e. say the monthly call rates are 50 pound vs 500 pound?

any answers and advice is very welcome?

Old May 25th 16, 07:30 PM
Telecomsinterest Telecomsinterest is offline

Originally Posted by Telecomsinterest View Post
Hi Guys, I have just started working as a sales rep for a fixed line provider selling analogue lines, isdn30 etc. and I have a query to put to anyone doing the same. Should I be claiming/rewarded for call rates on these channels also when selling these services.

e.g. I obviously claim the sales price for the install and rental costs to the customer but should I also be rewarded for the amount of calls being made on those lines? i.e. say the monthly call rates are 50 pound vs 500 pound?

any answers and advice is very welcome?
Any Answers Guys??