Old August 8th 16, 12:11 PM
Michael Potts Michael Potts is offline

Default Using Door Entry System with hosted Telephone system

I am looking at options for various hosted telephones system and want to integrate this with a hosted Telephony solution (We currently have an old BT BCM).

I have spoken to a number of vendors who use the broadsoft or Ringcentral platform and they are unable to provide this as a solution, as the handsets are locked-down and any updated firmware would remove customised configuration from the handset.

Does anybody know of any providers where this would be an option and give some feedback on the solution as a whole.